Support Home | Search | Ask a Question | Request Service | Status Check

FAQ Details
FAQ #132
TitleHow can I get a pothole filled?
QuestionHow can I make a request to get potholes filled in front of my house at the intersection of SE 8th Terrace and SE 18th Place?
AnswerPlease go to our "Request for Service" section in the Support Center and submit your request. Please be advised that the City places a priority on major roadways, and it may take a bit longer to fill a hole on a simple residential street.
Answered On11/20/2008
Requested On11/17/2008
CategoryAll Items